A look at what interests me and keeps me sane in rural Powys.
Cleverly done. Plenty of storage. Pull down storage for wine bottles too, under the top shelf.
Fridges and freezers tend to be better designed these daysAlison in Devon x
Yes, I am delighted with this one. Having cold water is a real bonus.
Very nice!!God bless.
I shan't be a misery about having to fork out for it either.
Well designed, roomy and beautiful. Hopefully easy to clean too. Is the freezer at the bottom? A drawer that pulls out?
It is indeed. The bottom drawer is a spare one where I shall put meat that is going to be soon eaten. There are three further freezer drawers in the bottom freezer half of the fridge-freezer. Looks easy toclean with no little nooks and crannies.
And it looks very tidy and clean too, have a nice week.
Hah - hasn't had time to get dirty yet!! Have a nice week too.
Fridges and freezers tend to be better designed these days
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x
Yes, I am delighted with this one. Having cold water is a real bonus.
DeleteVery nice!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I shan't be a misery about having to fork out for it either.
DeleteWell designed, roomy and beautiful. Hopefully easy to clean too. Is the freezer at the bottom? A drawer that pulls out?
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed. The bottom drawer is a spare one where I shall put meat that is going to be soon eaten. There are three further freezer drawers in the bottom freezer half of the fridge-freezer. Looks easy toclean with no little nooks and crannies.
DeleteAnd it looks very tidy and clean too, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteHah - hasn't had time to get dirty yet!! Have a nice week too.
Delete