Thursday 20 July 2017

Our house - for Weaver of Grass


There you go Pat - I just dashed out the front to take a couple of photos for you.  It looks better on Profile Homes (the agents in charge of selling it).


From the paddock side.  Unfortunately the several mixes of buckets of yellow limewash weren't quite the exact match!  By the time it had dried, and we discovered the problem, they were onto the next job . . .


The South side of the house.  A similar paling of paint on the end gable wall.  The dark bit around the window was where we had a leak, which couldn't be dealt with until they had viewed.

It should give you an idea anyway - and as I said, the photos on the Profile Homes site give you a better idea.

10 comments:

  1. Love your house - and your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home and your land.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all. We love it and have done a great deal to improve it since we first moved here nearly 30 years ago. We thought restoring rooms was a good idea. Turns out we were wrong as Big Houses just aren't what people want these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely family house to bring children up in BB. I am so surprised that it is not selling quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's because it's in Wales Pat. I guess some people would look at it and think, we'd want to put in a new kitchen/shower room/new carpets throughout etc and if they aren't gardeners (these last ones weren't) it looks like hard work. Especially as I'd not been out there for over 6 weeks because of the pollen, so there was a lot of . . . growth! I'm nearly on top of it now - stuff cut back now it's seeded, Alchemilla mollis trounced etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BB, its gorgeous and so much a family home. Love it (I had a peek and you were right). Someone will turn up when you least expect it. In the meantime you get to enjoy a little longer. I owe you a letter, so hopefully will get to you shortly. Take care.

    Pattypanxx+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Pattypan, I know it is just your sort of place. We love it - just need someone to carry on from us, cherishing it as a family home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your house - it looks like it would tick all our boxes! Would love to know more about it, we still have to get our house ready to put on the market, but when we do, yours would definitely be on my 'to view' list. We are looking to buy a place big enough for our son and DIL to live in with us and this looks just perfect. If you can email me with more information - if you feel happy to that would be great, my email address is on my blog and I think I also a 'reply to' blogger. :-) Lorraine

    ReplyDelete