Sunday 5 May 2019

A Day Off and Fabulous Bluebells


We awarded ourselves a day off yesterday - the only trouble was neither of us were feeling 100% which took the edge off it a little.  Anyway, we had been given a free entry ticket to Builth Wells Antiques Fair & Fleamarket, which we go to twice a year.  I'll put some photos of it up tomorrow, but I thought I would share these Bluebell photos today as I'm running late and no time to write properly.  Sorry that they are a little blurred but the ring which I twist to do closeups must have gotten knocked when I was putting the camera in and out of the bag.   

So, after the slowest of saunters around the Fair, we stopped near Garth on the way home and took these photos.  Oh my goodness - just SO BEAUTIFUL.  Enjoy.










6 comments:

  1. Just how bluebells should be - millions of them . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to see the fields of bluebells, you are so lucky.
    Here in Tucson we have hillside filled with the yellow blooms on our Palo Verde Trees.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is so strange though is that it is not wooded though and yet they blossom in the sunlight. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing display of bluebells - so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pretty! Lovely photos and thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete