Tuesday 10 October 2023

Back in the morning


 We've had a lovely weekend with T&J here, and now are playing catch-up.  K has another UTI so back to the Dr's and he's on ab's again. T&J's first house is gradually getting closer to happening, so keep your fingers x'd it all goes to plan.

No trouble getting kitten cats in LAST night.  At just gone half past five, Pippi marched into the living room and gave a very loud Siamese yowl which clearly meant "I'm BACK - why didn't you come looking for me?!!!"  Aren't they funny?

Just off for my bath now and then I will do 10 mins Yoga as I lifted a sack of fresh cat litter into my trolley at B&M Bargains today and promptly had my Sciatica return.

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for T&J's house, so exciting for them. I remember buying our first house, £7,200 49 years ago, the mortgage nearly crippled us and everything we had was second/third hand apart from our wedding presents. Your kitty cats are so funny, we will see our grand-cats tomorrow and no doubt there will be plenty of mischief going on. Hope Keith gets better soon. Hugs Gill Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to save myself by getting that light weight cat litter. The first time the cat tried to use the litter box, he managed to flip it over on himself. He was horrified. I was horrified. I also had a mess to clean up. As for his part, he eyed the litter box with great suspicion for quite some time afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since Tim's issues earlier in the year, antibiotics scare me. I hope Keith gets his UTI cleared

    ReplyDelete