Wednesday 16 February 2022

Sorry - no time to post

 I've had a busy couple of days, and now battening down the hatches before this pair of named storms come through.  Eugenie looks particularly down on the South coast where I have friends and family, so keep safe all.


I shall check in tomorrow and tell you about my bargain Aldi fruit trees, 5 at £9.99 each including stake and plastic fastener. One - Howgate Wonder -  was contemplating paying £21.95 for from the nursery my birthday present trees came from.  I'm glad I didn't now.



The amazing Norman tympanum at Llanbadarn Fawr,near Llandod, which I'll write about tomorrow too.  This is one of only two Norman tympanums inWales.



2 comments:

  1. Hi BB, look forward to the update. You will like the Howgate Wonder apples. They are the ones I buy from my veg shop when I can get them. They do grow big though. Look after yourselves and you too keep safe Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, stay safe.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete