Sunday 15 January 2023

Walking = endorphines

 I've been able to get out regularly now, and have some photos to share with you.  I'm not going far, as K is still so unsteady on his feet, but even just a regular half hour walk has helped.   I enjoy lining up some photos too - the header was taken as the sun was slipping below the hills late afternoon.  Here are a few more: 



Shooting straight into the sun gave a very moody brooding Wuthering Heights look.






Ghengis and Lulu playing.  He's so good with the kittens.

Well, this has been an exhausting week but we are hoping that the increase in Levothyroxine is starting to show as Keith has more energy in the morning.  If only it would last all day.  The OT lady came today (overtime) and delivered the aids we'd been promised, and also looked around to see what other improvements could be made.  Turning the guest shower into a wet room is one possibility, which would make showering easier.  

    A busy week ahead with the Dentists' in Llandovery tomorrow, and Will writing/Power of Attorney sorting on Tuesday  We know how to have fun!

    Sorry this is short and sweet but Tam will be here any minute an I am in the middle of doing a pot roast of lamb.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The sunshine really does make a difference. My fingers are twitching to get going on the big garden tidy up.

      Delete
  2. Tam will be a comfort and help Nice photos !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good to have her here and she cooked a lovely Lamb curry for us last night.

      Delete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Love the photo's and I am glad that you are getting out for your walks.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was a busy day, and my walking was across Brecon to pick up Tam's mended shoes.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, what moody photographs, something that you can imagine in the background of a good detective show ... very 'Vera'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Vera. I do enjoy that but the repeats of repeats become a little tedious. I do enjoy taking my camera out.

      Delete
  5. I am glad that you have your kittens. They give you plenty to smile at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, so do I. They came exactly at the right time and have been the tonic I need at the moment.

      Delete