Either Blogger is not updating my posts, or no-one is bothering to reply to them. Either way it makes blogging seem just a little bit pointless, so I shall have a break and finish reading my book, which is set around Builth and Aberedw and Cilmeri!! If you know anything about Welsh history, you will know that this involves Llewellyn ap Gruffudd, who died across the valley from me at Cilmeri. Said book arrived yesterday and I am 100 pages in already :)

Blogger is still being awkward with up dating blogs on blogrolls - have to click on a name to get new post. Some are updating better than others - no rhyme nor reason.
ReplyDeleteI'm not bothered - I write because I like writing!
Plenty of reading being done here too - still too hot for doing very much else.
I did a Google check to see why it might be happening, and it told me to clear my browser cache. I have done so . . . At least you are checking. I use my blog mostly as a diary, but it's nice to have feedback when you live alone . . .
ReplyDeleteI
DeleteLove your blog. Pls keep writing. I ve had few comment or none sometimes too. I know what you mean about being alone come visit me too
Lizzy d gone to the beach
I'm still reading your blog so please don't give up. Shirley in OZ
ReplyDeleteI don't use a blogroll -- I have your blog bookmarked and usually check in each day so depending on timing (yours and mine) and the time difference, I sometimes get a day 'behind'. I'm guilty of not being a regular commenter but am trying to remedy that. (it's a bit ridiculous, but I often feel like I'm intruding when there's a group of regular commenters...just my usual social awkwardness :D ) ~Melanie
ReplyDeleteYes, I think it is something we have to get used to, especially blog readers, that blog lists have stopped up-dating correctly and the problem is random. For blogs that we follow we just have to look each day and not rely on blog rolls and reading lists. I have dedicated readers who do this. The rest catch up a few days late. I have got used to it and just write regardless. I read yours everyday and look in but don't always comment but I enjoy your blog. Rachel xx
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your blog, please don’t stop writing, it is so interesting to read the diverse topics you cover, thank you. Jan in Castle Gresley
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading your blog - please don’t give up! Elaine
ReplyDeleteMe too! I rarely comment on anybody’s blog —not much to say that’s of any interest whatsoever! — but thank you so much for the enjoyment you provide… Then again, if *you* aren’t enjoying it, please consider whether it’s worthwhile for you? You deserve to spend your time on things that bring you pleasure!
ReplyDeleteI too have your blog bookmarked and read everyday you post. I'm from the US and really enjoy it!
ReplyDeletePS Your posts come up on my phone but not on my computer , only showig from last week. Blogger is being mean.
ReplyDeleteI read every blog you publish and really enjoy them but rarely comment
ReplyDeleteJane in Nottinghamshire
I love your blog! Please don't stop. Sending positive thoughts and wishes from Wiltshire.
ReplyDeleteI'm still reading, please don't give up. I feel we have a lot in common. Have a great weekend. Xx
ReplyDeleteIt does do funny things I admit but it’s getting old and no doubt could do with updating. I only wrote a couple of blogs a week now
ReplyDeleteAs others have said, I check your blog each day and truly enjoy your writings. Apologies for rarely commenting.
ReplyDeleteI'm still reading and enjoying your posts. I have a lot going on right now, so have limited time to comment for the moment.
ReplyDelete