Wednesday 18 September 2019

All ship-shape

There is another viewing in the offing, so I have been playing Mrs Mop and having a big vacuum round.  More or less still on top of things from the last cancelled viewing.  I have some cut flowers in the hall and the kitchen - I enjoy the flowers and hopefully they will make the house look inviting.  




Tam and I went for a walk today, just up the valley a bit, and I really enjoyed it, but then I had tummy cramps and IBS and had to ask Tam to come and fetch me in her car.  Fell asleep on the sofa for a bit, and was wary of eating my evening meal.  Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow. 


A Common Sexton Beetle - he was approaching a very dead Mole on the road . . .


Some more views of our walk.  Yawning here now as I'm listening to a wonderful video of a stream in a wooded valley, with Spring birdsong - great if you have trouble getting to sleep.  It's a meditation I return to regularly.






17 comments:

  1. Everything crossed for the viewing--and hoping your innards have settled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a bug as I came over cold and shivery late afternoon - mended now I'm glad to say.

      Delete
  2. Everything crossed. It will happen.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. We are certainly lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

      Delete
  4. Hope the viewing goes well and you are fully recovered

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best for the viewing and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scenery on your walk! Take Care and all the best with your viewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't try too hard... It is all about price and value. I remember seeing houses for sale that looked like the occupants did not care one whit whether is sold. with drawers left open and beds unmade. If the price is right no one cares. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With our house it seems sometimes the wrong people come to view it. Or we are not the choice of all the parties involved (either a spouse or extended family). I am a terrible perfectionist. Whilst I can see beyond a poorly-presented house, not everyone can even see beyond the furniture part of the room contents!

      Delete
  8. I hope the viewing went very well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete