Wednesday 14 October 2020

All Change - what a Difference a Day Makes

 


Good morning everyone.  I slept soundly last night and have a little energy today, and have let go of SO MUCH angst and stress in the past 12 hours.  Our house had a visit from an expert of total integrity yesterday, and hopefully our corner has been successfully fought.  We shall see.

    I have begun my working day by tackling the Junk Room of Doom, and anyone who has ever seen it will think, "poor woman"!!  Still, it has cheered me no end to see the ever-increasing pile of stuff to be moved on (local charity shops will benefit) and my stock is being sorted through and repacked with extra bubble wrap for the breakable bits.

    A walk is planned for later as there are blue skies again.  What a difference a day makes . . .




15 comments:

  1. It has been very wet here too. Today there are showers and intermittent sunshine. Glad things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny here today again and when Tam and I went out for a walk, I was soon shedding layers (had to hide jacket and sweatshirt in a hedge!) We are still in limbo though, as it's nearly a fortnight before the next Survey .. .

      Delete
  2. Life can be joyous sometimes, especially when the sun comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We badly need a bit of joy right now Thelma!

      Delete
  3. Glad you have blue sky - it's just started to rain here - with sleet mixed in!

    Hope you emerge from the Junk Room of Doom unscathed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have emerged unscathed, but have only done a corner and there is a pile of junk in the Back Hall now!!

      Delete
  4. Happy to hear you are feeling better. Junk Room Beware !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks parsnip. The Junk Room is now sulking as I am removing a lot of its stuffing!! I aim to try and get rid of half of what's in there, books included.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are getting there. Well done.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you are feeling better !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you got a good nights sleep and are feeling upbeat. Way to tackle the junk room.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to hear that things are a little more positive for you, I do that continues...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have inspired me...I will tackle my junk tomorrow. Will have to do the ironing first as it's hiding the junk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you slept better and tackled the Junk Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad it all went well and you were able to face the junk room.

    ReplyDelete