Monday 16 November 2020

If I were a Reindeer, I'd be Dasher

 Oh goodness, there is little time to sit and relax right now.  I dash from one job to the next, and am about to dash off to the Charity Shop with another lot of "stuff".  


Desirable seaside properties at Aberporth last week.


I counted the duvets last week and a recent cull had got them down to the correct numbers (some being Tam's).  There are some quilts-from-the-past to go to the Charity shop today - a mass-produced hand-sewn one, a hand-quilted "top" which needs making up, a lap quilt I made for my late mother-in-law etc.  All the others, and pillows, duvets and cushions have been squished into vacuum bags and take up a lot less room now.  


Now I must away to the Charity shop.  Wish we had a moving date . . .

8 comments:

  1. You are doing brilliantly!
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JP. I just want to be sealing up the final box!

      Delete
  2. You are doing brilliantly, you and Tam are a dynamic duo!
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly dashing around. I hope you get a moving date very soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we need to check with the Solicitor and see what the state of play is.

      Delete
  4. You are still so busy and I do hope you get a moving date very soon. Those vacuum bags are superb although a bit creepy to see them in action. We bought 5 for the caravan to store quilts and pillows and a few clothes over the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We want to be organized and have a little bit of a breather towards the end. Those vacuum bags are very impressive - no moths could get in, that's for sure!

      Delete