Tuesday 9 January 2024

II'M BACK!

 After lightning took out the Router on Weds 27th December, I have been waiting (none too patiently I must confess) for broadband to be restored.  I waited 6 days for an engineer, and another 7 for a Router - an earlier one was apparently sent but delivered somewhere else.  They left a line of my address off so no wonder I didn't get it.  


Apologies to you all, as I'm sure you must have thought I'd disappeared off the face of the earth.


I'll do a proper post later.  Meanwhile, have to do my online-banking, which was another thing to suffer from the broadband desert.

14 comments:

  1. So glad you are back - we were getting so worried about you. Such a relief to know you are ok. Perishing internet :( Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back! Was worried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. You have been missed.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How happy I am to see you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear it was only your broadband and not a family emergency. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back. Was worried about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just beginning to worry about you all. It’s surprising how much of our lives is tied up with the internet these days. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So relieved, I went into panic mode when you'd been MIA for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering why you had not posted and checked every day. I am pleased it was the broadband problems and nothing worse. My one worry is to lose broadband as it is my connection to the family in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are okay, I was concerned. My internet was out due to a storm too,but just one day. It's so annoying, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see you back! Losing internet service is so frustrating and the knock-on these days is almost mindboggling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. As you know lol I was really concerned for you! Such a relief to hear it was only something technical that went down not you!! Xx Danette

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was beginning to worry about you and Keith, but am so pleased you are back. Happy 2024 to you and yours. Hugs Gill Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! Like many others, I was getting worried. Glad to read it was just an internet issue.

    ReplyDelete