Sunday 14 June 2020

A short walk by the river and update on dearly beloved



Well, I had a very restless night, worrying about Keith.  I was awake to see each hour in I think and just dozing in between.  I'm glad to say that the anti-biotics seem to have kicked in and he is feeling a bit better today, and is eating better too and not in so much pain/problems with his eyes.  Let's hope that he continues to improve.  Anyway, I was awake and up at 5 a.m. and went downstairs to make bread and potter, before coming back to bed a couple of hours later.

Here are some photos from a short walk we did on Friday.


Common Cow Wheat.









This was first light, just about, anyway, it was barely 5 a.m.  A solitary Swallow up on the wire.  They are up and about as early as me!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Keith is showing improvement, I hope he continues to get better.

    Lovely scenery on your walk. Reminds me of our walks in Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that your husband is improving, that must be a big weight of your minds. I hope it continues to be so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your husband continues to improve, what a worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed hes getting better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pleased to learn that your husband is making some positive progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad your husband is doing better!

    The scenery is lovely, what a beautiful place you live in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is good to hear Keith is showing improvement. I love the greens and the water in your photos, so lush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May your dear husband continue to get better. Thanks for sharing such beauty that you enjoy there. ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete