I am absolutely worn out, so just a few photos around the Fair.
If I had had the money to spare, this painting would have come home with me. It was absolutely lovely and the light in it just magical.
Tam, Jon and Rosie came over in the afternoon and I took 20 mins off to have a look around the more expensive stands in the front two buildings. I have to say, they were looking very empty of stalls, badly so. It has the look of a Fair in decline . . .
Off to watch the last half an hour or so of a good drama, Emily, about Emily Bronte, which is on BBC and I was watching last night. Then my bed will be very welcome indeed.








Rest up! Love the pics, thank you. Is the fair tomorrow also?
ReplyDeleteRemember to eat dinner and drink lots of water.
I don't think antique fairs are 'in' at the moment, but probably will come around again. We've had a wander round Matlock today, the only thing I bought was a steamer saucepan set in a charity shop for £3. I got the bulbs I wanted in B&M, but waiting for the last of the summer stuff to die back a bit. Watched the racing from Haydock and now Bookish recorded earlier. Xx
ReplyDelete