Saturday 12 October 2024

Playing catch up

 


A view of the Brecon Beacons yesterday.  I will try and answer some of your comments tomorrow, but I am off to Malvern after all (Fleamarket) and I have had Danny and little "I" visiting today so have had a busy day.  It was lovely to see them again and Lulu was down with "I" all day, she loves her.  Anyway, Danny managed to get around the aerial problem I have here (which stops me getting Freeview).  I can now get Freeview, as long as it's not live viewing.  I can cope with that.  I also have Channel 5 again (hurray) and am watching All Creatures Great and Small (thanks for the prompt Danette).  I've just been watching a couple of back programmes of DNA Journey, which I really enjoyed.  I am looking forward to doing some family history research again next week.


I will try and answer emails on my gmail account (one I rarely check, apologies) and the reason the scenery is browner in the header photo is that it is largely moor grass, with bracken too, rather than tended grazing.  Back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh well done Danny, I’ve just finished series 1 of ACGAS and am so looking forward to starting series 2! Hope today has been wonderful and you saw /found some lovely bits x Danette ps we only fairly recently had a proper aerial fitted here , before that we streamed but as you know rural Wi-Fi isn’t the best lol. Now I get fed up with the ‘smart television’ set - I long for the old days of just press a button and it comes on, we have to wait for it even with the aerial which I don’t understand lol x

    ReplyDelete