Wednesday, 12 August 2026

WIldfires and Smoke

 I shall be staying indoors mostly for the next couple of days as we have smoke being blown up here from the fire aboe Ebbw Vale (Llangynidr).  Below that on the FireMap are others lit by happy little Arsonists on their school holidays . . .  Llangynidr had been largely put out once, then someone restarted it.  Bring back the birch . . .



Billy Blue Eyes - I hope you're not down at the caravan at the moment.  It is due to go in a different direction on Friday.  Hopefully sooner.



There is a big hill you can't see for smoke.

I've just been out and watered round - Ed's and mine - and am glad to get in out of the smoke as it does my lungs no good.  I shall lurk inside now.  I have my Electricia air purifier on beside me - used to use it at Ynyswen when pollen was bad.  

Covered in bites from yesterday - mozzies?  Blardy itchy anyway.

Keep safe and cool everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment